Micro-Channeling, a Science by Itself
So much has been said or written about micro-needling, and Research to enhance safety and diversity in treatment protocols has taking Micro-needling to the next step by introducing innovative concepts where four different processes are applied all in one treatment. Learn the difference between micro-needling and micro-channeling Enhancement in treatment performance and infusion of Peptides through a very special performance.
Designed expressly to drive topical solutions to penetrate deeper into the tissue, DermaFrac creates micro-channels to the Dermal-Epidermal junction while simultaneously infusing Topicals high grade active ingredients to the Dermal layer, including Anti-aging Peptides, hyaluronic acid, skin lightener, and acne treatments to this all-important tissue layer. More effective than fractional laser treatments, DermaFrac micro-channeling system offers simultaneous delivery of infused ingredients in a pain-free, no downtime treatment that can be administered by an Esthetician without anesthesia and at a lower cost.
By combining precisely calibrated needle penetration, unprecedented infusion capability, and the latest in topical solution technology; DermaFrac takes infusion technology to a whole new level. Vacuum-assisted occlusion places the skin under tension to assist the needle tips to penetrate uniformly to maximize the delivery of the topical infusion solutions into the papillary dermis. The micro-channels create pathways for introducing the infusion solution into the area of the skin that is most beneficial to the natural rejuvenating process.
Morning study will emphasize:
- How to do a detail skin analysis & client consultation
- How to define the skin better suited for this treatment
- Establish how Dermafrac micro-channeling difference itself from micro-needling hand use needling concept
- Indications & Contra-indications
- Learn the Safety guidance with Fillers and others
- Esthetics Pre-care Protocols
- Aftercare Protocols & Frequency of treatments, price's value for Dermafrac treatment
- Learn what other rejuvenating treatment can be incorporated in a micro-channeling session
Afternoon hands on demonstration:
- Skin preparation prior to treatment
- Combining all 4 technologies or choosing only one
- Choices from micro-epidermal abrasion, buffering, micro-channeling with Peptides or other infusion and LED's
- Demonstration of separate entities
- Learn how introduce Dermafrac micro-channeling concept and treatment benefits to your clients
|| 9:30AM - 4:00PM
|| 9:30AM - 4:00PM
Class Fee: $145.00
Inquire about accommodations in proximity and shuttle transport. Sign up for 3 or more classes to receive $50 towards another class of your choice. Bring another professional with you to attend any of our classes and receive a $20 discount. Candidate will be required to provide 72 hours cancellation notice prior to the class for a refund or to be applied to another class of their choice.
Refresher class Fee $55.00